Life update: I had 1000 pics in my downloads folder and I got it down to 500 last night lol. I’ve also been marathoning Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood (because my pal Huba said to just go straight for brotherhood) and I am not regretting it in the slightest. One of my fave shows ATLA seems to draw A LOT and I say A LOT of inspo from FMAB. I’m sure at least someone on staff read it so a lot of moments that parallel FMA ended up in ATLA.
As I’ve realized I’m a lot more productive when I just sit at my desk with tasks available to do lmao.
I only read one book in January as I was travelling a lot in the past month.
- A Skinful of Shadows by Frances Hardinge – 5/5 stars. I loved it. The main character, Makepeace, is a strong contender for best girl of 2018 and it was only January!
- Ash by Malinda Lo – 2.5/5 stars. Bland with some enjoyable magical history in the start.
Feb TBR – Courtesy of my local library bless them.
- The Bone Witch by Rin Chupeco DONE
- Want by Cindy Pon DONE
- Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
- A Darker Shade of Magic by Victoria Schwab