Time flies by so fast. I’ve been trying to build my Booktube channel some more (my channel’s named Arisutocrat, just like my wordpress 😀 ) so I did a bulk record of my reviews for Ash, A Skinful of Shadows and An Enchantment of Ravens, the last of which will post tomorrow. I made a banner for my channel shown above ^^^ but youtube cut off the doily patterns on desktop mode, so you can’t appreciate the full design so I wanted to share it here.
I’m planning on filming Bone Witch and Want video reviews this week and post on either/or Tuesdays and Fridays. I’ve been trying to keep reviews short, though I have extensive notes when I review sometimes. It’s either I have a lot of notes or no notes.
- Ash by Malinda Lo – 2.5/5 stars | Goodreads Review
- The Bone Witch by Rin Chupeco – 1/5 stars | Goodreads Review
- Want by Cindy Pon – 4.5/5 stars | Review cross-posted on Goodreads
- Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor – 2.5/5 stars
- Huntress by Malinda Lo – DNF’d
- The Prince in His Dark Days vol. 3-4
The Last Wish by Andrzrej Sapkowski(part of the Witcher series) – because I heard about the netflix series, so I got curious EDIT: DNF’d The Orphan Queen by Jodi Meadows– to hold me off until the sequel to Before She Ignites
- The Bear and the Nightingale by Katherine Arden – it’s hype, I’m curious.
- Shadow Girl by Liana Liu – I love the cover and I’m a sucker for ghost stories. EDIT: 4.5/5 stars
- Starswept by Mary Fan – I have the ebook! I got a lot of feelings from the first sentence. I think this is up my alley.
- A Darker Shade of Magic by Victoria Schwab – on hold forever lol might read it with my bff
- The Heart of Betrayal by Mary E. Pearson – I’ve already read this. I just want a hardcover copy of this to complete my trilogy collection.
- Restore Me by Tahereh Mafi (March 6th) – I’M READY!!! I AM SO READY!!!! I am trash for Shatter Me and Tahereh always delivers. EDIT: 3.75/5 stars
- To Kill a Kingdom by Alexandra Christo (March 6th) – I feel like I’ve always wanted a book about this.
- Children of Blood and Bone by Tomi Adeyemi (March 6th) – I feel the most hype about this one there are so many March 6th releases ;;;;
- Heart Forger by Rin Chupeco (March 20th) – so I can put myself out of my misery. I already saw this at my local B&N but I don’t wanna invest money into this series. I’ll pick it up from the library eventually.
- Circe by Madeline Miller (April 10th) – I’m still hurt from Song of Achilles, I’m ready for more hurt.
- A Court of Frost and Starlight by Sarah J Maas (May 1st) – Already preordered it. I’m predictable.
- A Reaper at the Gates by Sabaa Tahir (June 12th)
- Dance of Thieves by Mary E. Pearson (Aug. 7th)
- As She Ascends by Jodi Meadows (Sept 11th)
- Reign of the Fallen by Sarah Marsh – dat pink cover
- Falconer by Elizabeth May – I don’t have a copy in my hands but I’m eyeing it on amazon and the cover is fab.
- Let’s Talk About Love by Claire Kann – I’m all for that ace protag rep.